Sunday 16 January 2011

In My Mailbox 6

  


Boys Dont Cry by Malorie Blackman

You're about to receive your A-level results and then a future of university and journalism awaits. But the ay they're due to arrive your old girlfriend Kendra turns up unexpectedly ...with a baby ...You assume Kendra's helping a friend, until she nips out to buy some essentials, leaving you literally holding the baby.

Check out my review here!!




 




Sixteen-year-old Dee is a cloverhand - someone who can see faeries.So when she finds herself irresistibly drawn to beautiful,mysterious Luke, Dee knows that he wants something more dangerous thana summer romance. But Dee doesn't realize that Luke is an assassin from the faerie world. And she is his next target.









#2 of the Caster Chronicles

One night in the rain, Ethan Wate opened his eyes and fell in love with Lena Duchannes. His life would never be the same. Lena is a Caster and her family is locked in a supernatural civil war: full of darkness and demons. On her sixteenth birthday Lena made a terrifying choice, which now haunts her day and night. And as her seventeenth birthday approaches Lena and Ethan face even greater danger. A Caster and a Mortal can never truly be together. Every kiss is a curse. Ethan's next heartbeat could be his last. It is their curse now...

7 comments:

  1. Great books! I love how soft the Beautiful Darkness cover is - I always end up petting it! Here's what I got this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Boys Don't Cry too...off to read your review now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of Lament by Maggie Stiefvater ! I only read Shiver by this author and thought it was great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Maggie Stiefvater. She writes very well and the books about Sam and the rest of the gang was beautiful. I fell in love with the wolves. I have never read Boys dont cry. A book I think I'm going to like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reads. Lament and Beautiful Darkness are wonderful.
    New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should be getting Beautiful Darkness soon. Can't wait to read Lament! Enjoy!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! Lament sounds really interesting, I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete