Tuesday 5 October 2010

Winter Books


We all have certain books for certain times of the year.
For me summer is for the short and the girly, and winter the long and the supernatural.
I enjoy nothing more than reading a good old long book whilst curled up in my bed or on my chair in my dressing gown while with my big fat chunky book attached to my hands.
But what im mostly looking forward to this year is my re-reads. During the run up to Christmas (Christmas=YAY) I am almost bookless, well i was last year. So ive made my list of boos to re-read, but firstly am planning to attempt to get as many un-read books done first.

Heres my list of re-reads:
  • Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer (a series I plan to read every year)
  • The Host by Stephenie Meyer
  • By Midnight by Mia JAmes
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  • Shiver + Linger by Maggie Stievater (Shiver for me is THE winter read)
  • Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Just because there amazing!!!)
  • Sister's Red by Jackson Pearce
So thats my list and prefernces, feel free to share yours, in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment