Tuesday 12 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday (4)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and here's how you play..


Grab your current read and open to a random page. Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title and author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.

Finding Sky by Joss Stirling


 
 
'Your mad ! There's nothing you can do to make me tell the police such a lie, even if you threaten me.'
-page 196-

2 comments:

  1. Here's a YA fiction teaser for you, from "Principle Destiny" by David Cleinman. Alyssa should be the ranking princess and heir to the throne of landing, but has been banished from the palace by her father. And now she's a farm girl -- and is about to be in competition (via a challenge system invented by father) with her brother. I find the book humorous in some places and Shakespearean in some ways. Humor highlights thre tragic parts and deepens the overall emotional impact.

    Here's the teaser:
    [[Alyssa’s anger flared. “Don’t you dare look at me like that. I didn’t bring this craziness into this kingdom.” She calmed down. “It’s not much fun alienating my baby brother, risking my life and the health of my compatriots, and now, after all that, my boyfriend has to make me worry. ]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books:) Have not read Finding Sky, I have to definitely order it when I buy more books. Wish list of books is long and I always buy too many books at a time. Now I have a bunch back in the bookcase that I have to read first before I can order me something new he he. I love adventure and supernatural books, they are the best. Really nice blog you have:)

    ReplyDelete