Sunday 5 September 2010

Book Review: MockingJay by Suzanne Collins

Title: MockingJay
Author: Suzanne Collins
Release Date (England): 25th August 2010
Publisher (English): Scholastic
Price (UK pounds): £6.99
Genre: YA- Adventure
Series: 3rd book in the Hunger Games Trilogy
No. Pages: 448

MockingJay is the final book in the Hunger Games Trilogy.
I thought that it would be difficult for Suzanne Collins, to create another book which lives up to the excellence of which Hunger Games and Catching Fire are, but once again she created a mind-blowing book to end the trilogy.

Whilst I sat here trying to write this review I tried and I tried to write about what happens in this book without spoiling anything. This is something I have found impossible, and all I can say is go and get the book right NOW!
It is absolutely amazing, beyond what words can describe, this could possibly of beaten all other books and somehow managed to force its way onto my top 5 favourite books.

Once again Suzanne Collin’s has been able to carry on creating amazing places, items and clothing which all help make this book incredible and unique.
It deserves a whole book genre of its own.

Suzanne Collins hasn’t just made a book, she has infact made a phenomenal land, creating her version of the future, what this world could be in ? years time, leaving the whole of the series to linger in your mind for days, months even years ahead.
I will never forget this series.
I will never forget the message it creates.
I will never stop thinking about it.

I give this book a...


No comments:

Post a Comment