Thursday 14 April 2011

Top Five Thursday


What is Top Five Thursday and How Do I Take Part?
Top Five Thursday is basically what it says on the tin.
Simply every week I will pick a theme, for example: Top Five Favorite Character's or Top Five Favorite Book Covers and you the lovely participants will go on your blog and post your Top Five, then you will come back here and find my latest Top Five Thursday and comment in the comment section below. Remember to check out everyone else's aswell.

What If I Don't Have A Blog?
Well that's simple, just pick your top five and post them in the comment section of the weekly post.

What Day Will This Meme Happen?
Hmmmm... I wonder. Thursday. I will schedule these posts to come out at 0:01 GMT time every Thursday.

So I Hope You All Enjoy This MeMe :D


No comments:

Post a Comment