Sunday 7 August 2011

In My Mailbox 11 and What Happened This Week

In my mailbox is hosted my Kristi at The Story Siren.

This week was a bit of a slow week for me I only got 3books, but got 4 more on the way.

Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater (Book of Faerie #1)
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter (Gallagher Girls #1)
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

What Happened this week:

Started reading Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman
Saturday: Read and Reviewed Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman




8 comments:

  1. I bought Ballad too! I really want to read The Replacement too. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some exciting books. Hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Replacement was really good, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Replacement sounds creepy yet good. Need to read my copy soon. =) Enjoy!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had Ballad sitting on my shelf for a little while now, and I've heard some really great things about it. I've read and reviewed The Replacement at my blog a while back and enjoyed it.

    Great in my mailbox, am definitely now a follower of your super cute blog! :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My In My Mailbox!
    Tweet Me!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Ally Carter book looks so good! I haven't read her other series, but I've heard positive things about it.

    Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books, I need to get Lament and Ballad sometime. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you enjoy "Ballad" as much as I did...I enjoyed it so much more than "Lament".

    ReplyDelete