Wednesday 23 March 2011

24 Hour Read-A-Thon

readathonbutton

For More Information Click Here

This year I will be taking part in the 24 Hour Read-a-Thon on the 9th APRIL 2011.
People in the UK are recommened to start at 1pm, but I will be starting earlier due to not wanting to be going to sleep at 1pm the next day, which i will have to do after spending 24hours reading.

I would like to ask for your help....

  • What books would you recommened for me to read which would keep me completely intrested in.
  • What books would you recommened which are light reads, or simple books.
  • What would you recommened me to do to keep intrested in my book.
On the 9th April i will be keeping you all updated by my blog, Twitter and maybe Goodreads. Also if I am able I may even make a video.

1 comment:

  1. Hey welcome to the read-a-thon! Is this your first?

    This is what I always recommend - Read short quick books so you can get on to the next - I read YA books, they're light, easy to read and quick.
    I go shopping ahead of time for snacks and drinks. Think easy to eat pick me ups!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete