The ever lasting battle in the book world: Paperback Vs Hardback, finally hits my blog.
I believe everyone has a preferred choice, and ocassionally them choices will change.
At the beginning of my reading obsession, I almost refused to even look at a hardback book, they were uncomfy for me to read and looked much more intimidating them Paperback books. But now I am actually torn and if I had to pick I would more than likely pick Hardbacks.
So here are my pro's and con's of both.
- Comfier to read.
- Fits in your hand better.
- Ocassionally have better covers.
- Later release date for most books
- Spine bends depending on the paperback type, for example American paperback don't tend to get a damaged spine.
- Easier to damage, for example: accidently creasing the front cover.
- More likely to have small (to the extreme) writing size.
- Look better on bookshelf.
- Spine doesn't bend
- Less likely to get damaged.
- Released first.
- Expensive (Like so OTT!!)