Saturday 19 March 2011

In My Mailbox 9 (22 books)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme which is hosted by Krisit at The Story Siren

BOUGHT:


bought




E-BOOKS:

Hereafter by Tara Hudson (released 7th July 2011)

The Mangolia League by Katie Crouch (released 3rd May 2011)
Bumped by Megan McCafferty (released26th April 2011)
Die For Me by Amy Plum (released 27th May 2011)
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter (released 4th July 2011)
Angel Burn by L.A Weatherly (released 24th May 2011... released in UK already)






8 comments:

  1. woah thats a lot of books!! very nice.... I had never heard of 68 Knots before, but I looks like a great read for sure... Also Ièm really looking forward to reading Outside In...I hope you enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really good. Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look great! That's a ton of books! Hope you have a good time reading them! Happy Sunday.

    Here's my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mailbox! I got some of the Netgalley books as well, and I'm really looking forward to reading them. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books this week. Love Gail Carriger. Angel Burn is sooooo good.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so curious about The Magnolia League! I hope you enjoy it! So many great reads this week - have fun!
    Check out my IMM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Soulless.

    I wonder how can you read many ebooks in one time. :D

    In My Mailbox #8

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are a lot of books! I'm really looking forward to getting Bumped and Die for Me - the covers are so gorgeous! The Magnolia League looks really interesting! Happy Reading!

    IMM:
    http://lepetitbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete