Saturday 23 July 2011

In My Mailbox 10 Part 2 (17 books)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is a weekly meme which allows people to share what books they have recieved during the week.
My In My Mailbox this week is going to be in 2 parts, Ebooks and physical books. Part 1 Click here

Books I recieved/bought:
Dark Secrets by Elizabeth Chandler (Dark Secrets #1+2)
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (Paranormalcy #1)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Wolves of Mercy Falls #3)
Uglies by Scott Westerfield (Uglies #1)
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (Starcrossed #1)

The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
Entangled by Cat Clarke
Water for Elephants by Sarah Gruen
Mercy by Rebecca Lim (Mercy #1)

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong (Dark Rising #1)
Beauty by Robin McKinley
Radiance by Alyson Noel (Riley Bloom #1)
Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Raised by Wolves #1)
Die For Me by Amy Plum (Revenants #1)

Necropolis by Anthony Horowitz (Power of Five #4)
How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell (Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III #1)



3 comments:

  1. Wow you got so many amazing books!! Some I've read and some I haven't but wow, soo many books...I hope you enjoy them all!

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, after looking over Part One of your IMM and part two, I have to say: I am insanely jealous of all the amazing books you got this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous of all your books! You have a lot of amazing titles. I enjoyed the film How to train your Dragon - looks like the book is nice as well.

    I also have a collection of Anthony Horowitz - all sadly unread as yet. I'd look forward to your review of Necropolis.

    I've heard a lot of rave reviews about Uglies - would be interesting to see if you like it too.

    Enjoy your books.

    Here's my IMM: http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/07/24/in-my-mailbox-6-hurrah-to-book-prizes-arriving-in-the-mail/

    ReplyDelete