Sunday 24 July 2011

What I did This Week??... (18-24 July)

So this week I would say has been a pretty good week for me, in terms of reading and blogging.
Firstly I managed to write a chapter and continue on the plan of my story.
I also changed my blog slighty, I made a new header (Tell me what you think???) and changed the sidebar a bit.

So anyway:
Books I have Read:
Legacy of Lies by Elizabeth Chandler (Tuesday)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Wednesday)
Radiance by Alyson Noel (Thursday)
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (Friday)
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson (Sunday)
I managed to catch up with my reading challenge, and hope to read 6 books next week :D

I reviewed:
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Radiance by Alyson Noel
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stones by JK Rowling
Forsaken/The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
I was also able to catch up slightly on reviews :D

In My Mailbox:
Well this week I bought LOADS of books, leaving after all my time of saving offically poor. The majority of my money went toward E-books in preparation for my Amazon Kindle which I will be getting on August 1st for my birthday and well I just couldn't resist:
In My Mailbox: Part 1
In My Mailbox: Part 2
Other Posts:
Book Discussion: Controversial Issues in books

Challenge Updates:
To find out full information on my challenges and what books I have read in these challenges click here or if you are looking for my 2011 challenge click here.
E-book Challenge: COMPLETE
Vampire Challenge: 1/20
Summer Reading Challge: 13/25
2011 Reading Challenge: 31/55

No comments:

Post a Comment